Crabs 6 large, Coconut
Garlic 8 cloves
Oil 1 tablespoon
sliced 1 large
Whole dry red chillies 8
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
Tamarind pulp 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
1. Boil crabs and clean them, only the body and claws are used (the crab claws can be lightly cracked and the body
cut into half, to facilitate eating).
2. Grind scraped coconut with garlic, red chillies, cumin seeds and turmeric powder to a fine paste.
3. Heat oil on medium heat and sauté onion for two minutes.
4. Add ground masala and sauté for a minute.
5. Add tamarind pulp, salt to taste, crabs and one cup of water.
6. Cover and simmer on low heat for fifteen minutes.
7. Add little more water if necessary and cook till done.
8. Sprinkle with garam masala powder and serve hot.
CRAB CURRY kitchen of odisha
http://frankjdimaurodmd.com/project/smile-makeover-case-study-helene/ September 18, 2016 Amisha ( Non-veggie ), Tarakari ( Curries ) Leave a comment 749 Views