http://sunnysidepta.org/author/lilylilyd/ ଆବଶ୍ୟକ ସାମଗ୍ରୀ
1. Curly Flower/ ଫୁଲ କୋବି : 700gm
2. Potato/ ଆଳୁ : 300gm
3. Onion/ ପିଆଜ : 2 Medium
4. Garlic/ ରସୁଣ : 10 Cloves
5. Ginger/ ଅଦା : for masala
6. Red Chili Powder/ ଲଙ୍କା ଗୁଣ୍ଡ : 1 Tea Spoon
7. Turmeric powder/ ହଳଦୀ : 1 Tea Spoon
8. Cinnamon powder/ ଡାଳଚିନି ଗୁଣ୍ଡ : 1/2 Tea spoon
9. Refine Oil/ ରିଫାଇନ୍ ତେଲ : 5 Table Spoon
10. Salt/ ଲୁଣ : To taste
11. Coriander Leaves (ଧନିଆଁ ପତ୍ର): To garnish
ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତି ପ୍ରଣାଳୀ :
1. Boil potatoes, peel them off and cut into medium pieces
2. Cut the curly flower into medium pieces of and wash them thoroughly.
3.Make a fine paste of ginger, garlic and one medium size onion.
4. Chop rest onions into fine strips.
5. Add two table spoon of oil in a heated pan and fry the curly flower pieces 10 mins on medium flame. Take out the fried curly flower pieces from the pan and keep aside.
6. Add some oil into the pan. Add the finely chopped onion strips and fry it till the colour of onion turns light golden brown. Then add the ginger, garlic and onion paste. Add turmeric powder and red chili powder to it.
7. On a low flame fry it till the oil come out of the spices. Be careful that the ground spices don’t stick to the pan.
8.Add the fried curly flower and potato pieces to the spices.Stir for some times.Then add 3-4 spoons of water and salt to taste. Fry it for 5-7 mins till it become dry enough.
9. Take out the preparation from the flame, sprinkle cinnamon powder on it and mix it well. Cover the preparation with a lid so that the smell of cinnamon mix well to the preparation.
Garnish the dish with coriander leaves.
For more odia recipe visit moodisha
Submit your recipe with photos at email@example.com