buy priligy in uk 1. 1 cup fresh rice flour [ଚାଉଳ ଗୁଣ୍ଡ ] 2. 1/4 cup chana dal [or moong dal or both] [ବୁଟ ଡାଲି ] 3. 2 tbsp sesame seeds [[ଧଳା ରାସୀ]] 4. 3-4 green chilies [କଞ୍ଚା ଲଙ୍କା] 5. 3/4 ginger [ ଅଦା ] 6. 2 tbsp finely chopped curry leaves [ଭୃଶୁଙ୍ଗା ପତ୍ର ] 7. 1/2 tsp red chili powder [ ସୁଖିଲା ଲଙ୍କା ] 8. 1 tbsp butter, softened at room temperature [ଲହୁଣୀ] 9. salt to taste and oil for frying [ଲୁଣ] ଆଉ [ତେଲ ]
1. soak chana dal for 2-3 hours. Drain it well.
(can use moong dal or a mix of both)
2. Mix green chilies and ginger and make a paste.
3. Mix rice flour and salt in a bowl.
4. Add ginger-green chilli mixture, sesame seeds, torn curry leaves, soaked and drained chana dal, red chili powder,butter and mix thoroughly.
5. Add some water [1/4 cup approximately] and make a dough. Don’t add more water.To check the right consistency make a small ball out of the dough and try to flatten it on your palm and ensure it should crack.
6. Take a plastic sheet and apply a little oil on it.
7. Heat oil in a kadai and heat it.
8. Make tiny balls out of the dough and flatten it using your palms on the oiled sheet. Repeat the process and make 7-8 for a batch.
9. Drop them carefully from sides of the kadai taking care that they don’t get folded while dropping into the oil. Fry them till colour turns golden brown. Always fry in oil which is not too much heated.Low heat will result in a very hard murukku. It is always better to check in between whether you are getting the right crispiness.
10. Apply kitchen napkins to remove excess oil.
11. Cool them and store them in an air-tight container.
For more odia recipe visit moodisha